If you are an architect or specifier who is interested in using Trex fencing for a project or want to learn more about Trex and the specification, design and installation of the product, see the links below.
- Trex Fencing Drawing Detail Component Dimensions
- Fence Heights (fence heights between those listed can be created by cutting material)
- Drawing – Exploded View
- Technical Specifications – CSI MasterFormat Section 32 312 5 Wood Composite Fences and Gates (PDF) | (Editable RTF)
- Example Master Plan Sheet for – 6′ and 8′ tall (visit Engineering Express to order stamped documents)
- Example Master Plan Sheet – 10′ and 12′ tall (visit Engineering Express to order stamped documents)
- Slope Chart Calculation
- Pillar Mount Post Attachment
- Wall Mount Post Attachment Pipe
- Wall Mount Post Attachment Concrete Post Mounts
- Standard Size Walk Gates and Double Drive Gates
- Industrial Grade Slide Gate
- Industrial Grade Double Drive Gate
Note: Trex gates are built to standard specifications. Custom height and width gates are also available.